#PRESENT #PRODUCE #PROMOTE
your story - service - website - business - promo
Introducing our latest online workshop to help you present, produce and promote
....your skill, your story, your product or your business ONLINE!
Called #Present #Produce #Promote
We are all living in a period of crisis and instead of buckling to the limitations, why not find another innovative way to reach out to a wider audience by presenting and producing your own online presence. Here is a list of what we can help you with:
- An online channel example: interviewing people about their stories
- Promote your own business: introducing your services/products/specialty etc
- Product Reviews: Link up with sponsors to use & promote products (influencing)
- Travel vlogging:A step by step skill-set to vlog/present, edit & upload a travel series
- Anything else: Come with YOUR IDEA and produce it for online audiences
- Training videos:Produce a training video – any content - for a specialized audience
TV Pro Global has just introduced their latest online course where you will learn everything from presenting to producing and promoting your content for social media… all in four days!
We have split the course up into two sessions. The 2nd session for editing your footage/story and marketing strategies are optional but recommended.
The course is called #Present #Produce #Promote. It includes:
- Collate & format your content into a storyboard for you to present & produce
- Vlog (record your content) with your smart/android phone or a camera
- Learn the skills to frame and light your subject and environment
- Produce short vlogs from travel & product reviews to health & real estate segments. Even producing promos for your own website.
- Edit and produce your own segments for upload to social media sites
- Start your own channel – we help you initiate it & upload your first video you make with us
- Promote! Promote! Promote! – learn from our new social media guru how and where to attract the right demographics to build your followers….promote yourself and your brand and get noticed!
Dates for 4 day online course
PLEASE NOTE: day 3 and 4 are optional. You may complete ONLY day 1 & 2.
Dates: TBC 2020
- Brainstorm your content
- Story-board & design the first segment
- shoot content and B-roll
- present it to camera
- Edit your story for your first promotional launch
- Learn how and where to promote your channel, website or series
- Find your audience using social media platforms
- Launch your story/promo online
If you’re keen to reserve a place, please email Director of TV Pro Global, Sharon Lynne.
If you have trained with TV Pro Global we will discount the total price by 10%
Please note: There are a few prerequisites for this online course:
- Preferable to have done a presenter/presentation course
- Should know the basics of edit even on an iPhone
- Should have at least one social media page
- Need laptop or computer; camera or iPhone 8 upwards
- Accessories eg: mic for iPhone; selfie stick; little iphone light (optional)
There are only 6 places available in this course
If you wish to apply kindly complete the application below and email back to email@example.com (copy & paste)
Application - #present #produce #promote
Website: (if applicable)
Social media links:
- Do you presently have a YouTube or online channel; or video on your website?
- Please supply URL’s etc:
- Do you have an idea/concept for A NEW YouTube or online channel?
- Have you completed a TV presenter course? If so, where?
- What genre does your idea cover? eg: sales; lifestyle; sport; entertainment etc
- Would you want your program to educate; motivate; entertain; promote you, or a combination of some? Don’t worry if you don’t know yet.
- Who do you think your demographic is (for your channel)?
- Have you ever been a social media influencer or professional blogger?
- Do you have experience in any form of video production? Explain
10. Do you have access to a camera or phone/video component? Explain
11. Will you have access to a video editing program on your laptop?
12. Do you have any footage that you want to incorporate into your 1st program? If so, what format?
13. What would you like to achieve from this course?
14. Which course are you applying for? (Mention dates and state)