TV Pro Global's Mentoring Service
Our Mentoring service is what separates us from other presenter training institutions.
We pride ourselves on how effective our mentoring service is, in helping to place our graduates in the broadcasting and online presenting industry. It includes:
- Being included in any suitable casting that comes in directly from producers and production companies via email. (Over and above our website casting platform)
- At the moment casting stands at 50/50. That means that 50% come from briefs being emailed in from production companies and 50% are from producers browsing the casting site and who can contact you directly. (Or your agent)
- Being able to rehearse scripts via zoom prior to a casting at least for the period of your web-casting registration, which is for two years.
- You will be mentored through castings, dress code, CV content, cover letters, etc.
- You will receive brainstorming/mentoring time with Sharon Lynne when you need to 're-direct' or 'reboot' after a 'quiet' period. You will be required to call in to ask for specific advice. We do not act as your agent.
- Our FULL mentoring service (which includes indirect negotiation) is active for a one-year period with ongoing general advice/mentoring still offered after this - ongoing.
- Your promotional strategy/journey is 'monitored' and you may receive emails and calls from the casting dept. to see how you are doing.
- You will also be able to contact Sharon Lynne during office hours if you need further input for industry related connection/s including the ever-important negotiating a contract i.e. giving you advice on pricing should you have landed a role.
Our mentoring service is not attached to the casting website service. If you have not had your showreel produced by TV Pro Global (at least 2 segments) there is a fee of $395 for a 1 year full mentoring service. Please request information regarding this service should you have produced your entire showreel independently.
Sharon Lynne is always available to chat through any of the above. Best times are mornings between 9 and 10.30am (except weekends) or evenings between 5 and 6.30pm.
One-off registration fee to casting website: $220
2 x year FULL mentoring service + ongoing general mentoring (with TV Pro showreel): Free
1 x year full mentoring service (with independently produced showreel): $395