Travel Blogging Workshop - Bali
TRAVEL BLOGGING WORKSHOP - BALI
Dates: Dates to be confirmed
Course: Travel blogging – Bali
Prior to leaving: 1.5 days training, planning, reseaching + information etc
Travel: 5 nights 4 blissful days
- A four hour group zoom session to discuss content + logistics + research, prior to travel. Deciding on blogging locations and help with scripting.
- One full day of group training in Sydney (live or zoom - optional) prior to travel, to prepare scripts (ideas and activities). More about shooting, lighting and editing + To start preparing/designing blog. Eg: https://www.squarespace.com/templates/browse/topic/media-podcasts/type/blog
- Accommodation in Bali: you may share with one other person, or if we can secure a good rate, you will have your own garden view villa (requests accepted)
Breakfast is included plus 1 extra meal per day. You will need to pay for the third meal and snacks.
- Your own driver allocated for one day to explore and vlog. A driver for the group is allocated for 2 days
- 3 adventure excursions. Two with the group + One on your own.
- Excursion examples:
- A drone is available to shoot your wide angles, scenic views etc
- Individual/group training sessions are held each night to blog and edit
- One x 2 hour zoom sessions after returning to help launch your travel blog
Feel free to extend your trip at your own cost.
Cost: $2650 + gst
This price does not include airfares. See below **
Deposit to secure your place in a group of 5: $300
Balance for course: $ 2,350 (+gst)
We will try to secure discounted or group rates for flights.
Or you may purchase your own with your points etc
Preferred airline if you fly with us: Virgin
Balance due: 8 weeks prior to departure (5th of June)
Or ask for our 4 month instalment plan.
- Airfares (additional price/please inquire)
- Travel insurance
- Indonesian visa on arrival - approx: $50 AUD/$35 USD
- Travel to the airport from your home base
- Spending money 😊
There are only 5 places available. Cond. apply
Please note: It would be advisable to do a short travel journo course prior to doing this vlogging course to learn the ins and outs of travel blogging for an income. We recommend the Morris Journalism Academy.
To be considered for a place please forward a non-obligatory application.