Australia’s Premier Consultancy specialising in TV Presenter talent
Producer - Casting Information
A chief tenet in the way we operate our business is to add real value to our clients’ projects. You’ll notice that it is our expertise and pro activity that stand us apart.
Established in 1994, TV Pro Global provides casting opportunities to successful course graduates seeking a career in Television Presenting and Broadcast Journalism .
We are the only specialised casting service in Australia to consult directly with the industry in terms of sourcing and placing TV Presenter talent.
TV Pro Global does not represent individual personalities but recommends appropriate talent during pre-production. We source the very best high profile talent in the industry, alongside fresh, dynamic new faces through our training division.
TV Pro Global also offers Producers an interactive web based service, where show reel viewing and talent searches are available on line.
To obtain immediate complimentary access for your Production house, click here
Talent - Casting Information
TV Pro Global offers one of the most unique casting services available in Australia for both aspiring and established Presenters.
In conjunction with on-line promotion, we continually liaise with Production companies and Networks to secure castings Australia wide.
If you would like to submit your showreel for casting purposes, please email to email@example.com
A CV with photograph should accompany your showreel.
View list of talent trained &/or placed by TV Pro Global
Casting through TV Pro Global will require one of the following:
- Completion of Advanced TV Presenter certificate A,B or C (Through TV Pro Global)
- Have at least 1 years experience in the Professional TV Broadcasting arena.
TV Pro Global does not cast new graduates from other training organisations.
Benefits of using TV pro Global's casting service:
- Over 1500 producers are registered to this service.
- We have over 1000 hits per month from agents and producers & production co's
- You are able to send out a direct link to producers from your page on the site
- You can backend your page to change details as you progress
- You progress to the “some presenting” category once you have got your first 'gig'
- The “experienced presenter” category will require you to have worked at least two complete years in this industry
- As we cast from the website you will be part of the casting process.
- Directors and producers can contact you directly from the website. There is a strict security code before producers are allowed to register.
- There is a one-off fee of $220 to register to TV pro Global's casting service & casting website
- There are NO OTHER FEES for your period of registration if you have trained with TV Pro Global.
- Your agent (if you have one) can use the web to send your showreel & CV to producers.
Links to other recommended casting and production sites: