LEADERS IN EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION-THE 'HUMAN APPROACH'
ExecTalk is the corporate training division of TV Pro Global.
Through ExecTalk, we’ve introduced unique techniques to the business arena for the express purpose of bringing an element of “professional intimacy” to corporate presentation.
Our training concentrates on similar techniques used to train broadcasters. One of the most important skills used to engage an audience is that of connection. Connection is the key to achieving maximum results when presenting to any audience. What is connection? It is a combination of knowing and understanding your subject, presenting it with charisma and confidence but most importantly presenting it in a manner that paints the concept so vividly that the recipient can already picture the results.
Unique method of training
Why the Broadcast way?
- TV broadcasters are conscious of “the whole”. Body language is as effective as the content and the vocal delivery. Using this method of training allows participants to find the balance between all of these factors.
- Broadcasting through the medium of a camera is a very intimate style of communicating, which ultimately builds much trust between you and your listener.
- TV Broadcasters need to think on their feet, sometimes allowing for flexibility of delivery. Students focus on being creatively spontaneous while still delivering their message succinctly. Similarly, corporate clients will learn to experiment with appropriate flexibility and a selective amount of creative thought to enhance the overall effect and outcome of their presentation. We call this ‘The Human Approach’
‘The Human Approach’
Through extensive survey we have revealed a need for a more human approach when presenting to an audience, colleagues or employees. Hence ExecTalk has developed highly specialized workshops which incorporate:
- Hands-on unique delivery techniques
- Key wording and adlibbing formats
- Vocal ‘colouring’ skills
- Spontaneous communication skills
- The art of performance in presentation
- Combining personality with presentation
- Understanding how to connect with your audience
- Acknowledging, understanding and modifying your anxiety
More about the training
Training on camera allows participants to be objective about their delivery
Most of our training is recorded on camera. Through a process of playback and assessment we are able to modify and correct old habits. Using this method, participants become aware of techniques that enhance their presentation.
- Each program is tailored precisely to the needs of the individual.
- An assessment is given to each participant to ascertain individual strengths and weaknesses prior to training.
- Cameras are set up to record each training procedure
- By viewing presentation, participants can then modify their delivery using specific techniques given to them by their instructor.
THE ‘C’ EQUATION – Powerful presentation & communication workshop
BUSINESS VIA WEBCAM - For Video conferencing and webinars
The 4 P’s - presentation workshop – Planning, scripting and packaging your presentation
The Power of the Voice – Discover the tone that triggers the right reaction
Anxiety and Public Speaking –Understanding and modifying presentation- anxiety permanently
Sales/Telesales – Target your talk! - Understanding the hidden messages that can affect your results
Our training programs are specifically designed to suit each individual’s requirements. This is accomplished by an initial assessment which is a FREE analysis to determine the training requirements for each applicant…